Always a Priestess

No matter what happens in life, once a Priestess, always a Priestess.

I recently transitioned into a new job a few weeks ago. I am only working part-time now which is a huge step down from what use to be 50hr weeks. Since leaving my old job, not only have I been a lot happier, but I am reconnecting with myself and my spirituality. I also have a lot more free time to focus on my business.

Not working in an environment that causes me anger and stress, does wonders for my creativity level. I have been such a busy bee. I am sleeping better, I am eating better, I have more energy and most importantly, I am able to help others again.

One thing, possibly my favourite thing about being a Priestess is being a person others come to for advice. Being a wise woman who helps others through pain or life struggles. A voice of tough love so that you hear what you need and not what you want.

This role isn't just for my spiritual life, it creeps in to my work and personal life. I am always wearing that hat. It doesn't come off. No matter how I may be feeling in a particular moment, I am always there to listen and guide. Compassion is starting to ooze out of me. Which has its' pros and cons.

And I love it. Wholeheartedly. It brings me so much joy, to know that I made a difference to someone. With our current tumultuous world problems, there is nothing I can do to fix them. The way I can create a visible change, is to be the best version of myself that I can be. Putting forth that energy to the universe creates change. When others receive it, they pass it along. And little by little, the greater good weaves through adversity and comes out unscathed.

It is a calling. I take as many people under my wing as I can comfortably carry and we fly together until they are mended and able to flap their own wings. When I was young, there were others who carried me, there are still others who carry me when times are hard. It is an endless cycle of giving. That is the Heathen way. A gift for a gift. And I wouldn't change it for the world because I finally know where I belong.

Monday 2 July 2018 at 06:00

0 Comments to "Always a Priestess"

Post a Comment